DMCA – Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- If you are an owner of copyright material or are an agent of such material thereof and believe in part of in full that any Content may or does infringe upon your copyrights, you can submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by giving such notice to our Copyright Agent, the following information in writing (reference 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) further info):
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of such exclusive right – that is allegedly being infringed on:
- Identification in the complete totality of the copyrighted work, that is claimed to have been infringed on, and or, if multiple copyrighted items/works at a single on-line website are covered by a single notification, a complete representative list of such works at that site:
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing on or that’s claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and that’s to be withdrawn and removed or access to which is to be disabled and information that is reasonably satisfactory, to allow the service provider to locate such material:
- Information that is properly sufficient to allow the online service provider to contact you, in such as an address, telephone number, and if made available, an email address.
- A detailed statement if full that you have a good-faith belief that the use of such actual material in the manner described and complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent, or the law, in addition
- A statement that the information in the notification is solely accurate, and under penalty of perjury by law, that you are indeed authorized to fully act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right, which is allegedly being infringed.
- BuzzedOnline.com designated copyright agent that is to receive notifications of claimed infringement:
848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #26
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
For certainty, only DMCA notifications should be sent to the COPYRIGHT AGENT: all other forms of communication, including comments, requests for technical help and other matters should be sent to Info@BuzzedOnline.com customer service. You agree and acknowledge that if you do fail to comply with the requirements set here to for of this Section 9, your DMCA notification may not be valid.
- If you do believe that your Content that was taken down, or disabled, is not infringing on, or that you do have the agreed authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or as pursuant to the law, to upload and post and use the materials in your content, you may then send a counter-notification, which needs to contain the following information to the copyright agent:
- Your actual physical or electronic signature:
- Identification of the explicit content that’s been removed, or to which access was disabled and the specific location at which the content did appear prior to when it was removed or disabled>:
- A full statement that you have a good faith belief that such Content was removed or disabled, as a consequence of mistake or a misidentification of the Content and
- Your full name, complete address, telephone number, email address and a complete statement that you do consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Los Angeles, California: in addition to a complete statement that you will accept the service of process from the person who gave notification of the alleged infringement.
- If a counter-notice is then received by the copyright agent, we may then send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining entity or party, advising such person, that it may replace the removed content or stop disabling it in 10 business days thereon. Unless as such, the copyright owner files an action, seeking a court order against the content provider, members or users, the removed content that has been taken down, may be reinstated, or access to it restored, at such time in 10 to 14 business days, or more after, declaration receipt of the counter-notice at our strict discretion.